High Performance Academy
The ATC Academy is designed to develop world-class Atlantic Canadian players through a clearly defined training structure, the highest level of teaching professionals, and a competitive pathway to success.
- Use academy development system to successfully produce, recruit and develop talented youths from across Atlantic Canada
- Produce top level national and international junior tennis players
- Successfully place ALL graduating students in top level NCAA programs with full scholarships
The ATC Academy will utilize the Tennis Canada Long Term Athlete Development Model to guide all planning, coaching and diagnostic work.
Included in the Academy costs:
- Junior all-inclusive membership (players don’t pay any court fees and have same day booking privileges)
- Coaching at major tournaments
- Academy clothing/swag
All players are expected to:
- Respect coaches and other players by listening attentively and always displaying optimum effort
- Turn up to training on time and ready to play
- Play a yearly schedule of at least 10 tournaments (U10 and above)
- Attend Saturday Slam (U10 and above) or Team Tennis (Red/Orange ball) at least 3 times per month
NOTE: Lessons do not take place on Statutory Holidays, severe snow days, and when Junior Atlantics Qualifiers/Championships are being held. No refunds for missed classes.